The applicant must have a photocopy of all the documents listed below for the DU admission online registration process.
On each photocopy, applicant must sign and write “self-attested”. After this, scan all these self-attested copies and keep them saved on the device from which you intend to complete your registration process for DU Admission 2019.
DU Admission 2019: Documents Required for Online Registration
As per the admission guidelines in 2018, students would require to upload the following documents during the registration process:
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Self-attested copy of Class X Board Certificate
- Self-attested copy of Class XII Mark sheet
- SC/ST/PwD/KM/CW certificate, if applicable
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate issued on or after March 31, 2019
- EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category
- Self-attested copy of Sports and/or Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if applicable
The only change in the list of documents this year is the EWS category certificate which is mandatory if a candidate seeks admission on EWS quota seats.